The Chisel mod that we all know and love is back with more features! Originally created by mod developer Automatic_Maiden, Chisel 3 mod is now developed by mod developer TheCricket26!
What the Mod is About?
Just like the original Chisel mod, the mod adds a huge variety of static blocks to Minecraft. With the new chisel tool crafted from an iron ingot and a stick, you can create new blocks and design them as you see fit. The new Chisel 3 mod also adds Ball O’ Moss item and the Cloud In The Bottle items.
Chisel 3 Mod Showcase
How to Install Chisel 3 Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
The mod requires Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
If you love to expand your creativity in the game, the Chisel mod provides a new tool that allows you to carve the world as you see fit. We highly recommend installing this mod.