Real life bees have a complex system, and this mod tries to add that colony system to the game! Career Bees mod is a mod add-on for the popular Forestry mod that adds a dozen of new bees to the game with professions!
What the Mod is About?
The mod adds a variety of new bees that are loosely based on real-world professions. The mod adds Student Bees, Collecting Bees, Graduate Bees, Artistic Bees, Armorer Bees, PhD Bees, Police Bees, Sharpening Bees, Lumber Bees, Husbandry Bees, Smelter Bees, Repair Bees, Business Bess, Butcher Bees, and a whole lot more.
Career Bees Mod Showcase
How to Install Career Bees Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download and install Forestry mod as well as all its required mods.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
If you are not satisfied with the current number of bees in the Forestry mod, then we recommend installing this mod to create a whole class of bees with various jobs and effects in the Minecraft world.