Make the animal world more alive and immersive with Animania Mod 1.13/1.12.2 created by mod developer Purplicious_Cow and her team!
What the Mod is About?
The mod aims to improve Minecraft’s immersion by improving passive animals’ behavior and giving them genders, breeds, new species, and more. With this mod, animals will strive to be happy and will flock to where there will be food and water. Pigs, for example, will want to stay around mud pits and have fun!
When they’re happy and well-fed, the animals will eventually give their product for the players to enjoy and use at their will.
Animania Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download CraftStudio API mod.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
We highly recommend installing this mod as it makes Minecraft more immersive and animals more interesting. With this mod, it is possible to breed animals and create a very functional animal farm.
Animania Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.