Control the climate of various zones and manage biome frequencies, ocean sizes, and more with the wonderful mod called Climate Control / Geographicraft 1.13/1.12.2 by mod developer Zeno410.
What the Mod is About?
This wonderful mod allows the player to control, manage, and set up biome frequencies, continent sizes, ocean sizes, and climate zones to make the Minecraft world truly personal. With the mod installed you can play around with the biome sizes and variety or create a variety of islands from giant continents to small islands across the vast sea. The mod also allows the player to set a spawn area and mimic an earthlike world.
Climate Control / Geographicraft Mod1.13 Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge mod to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
The mod is very helpful in removing some randomness on world generation as it makes the Minecraft world generation more manageable. This mod is very helpful when you are trying to create a specific world for your game.
Climate Control/Geographicraft Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.