Do you love danger and adventure? Then install Doomlike Dungeons by mod developer BlackJar72 and experience a more thrilling Minecraft game.
What the Mod Offers
This mod adds a randomly generated dungeon in your Minecraft world that is based and is highly inspired by the random level generator used for Doom, Hexe, Heretic, and dozens of other similar games. The dungeons created by this mod are mostly low ceiling with multiple rooms connected to each other. Conquering the dungeon will be difficult but will also be rewarding.
Doomlike Dungeons Mod Showcase
How to Install Doomlike Dungeons Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
- Have fun!
Should You Install It?
If you like exploring dungeons and are familiar with classic games like Doom, then this is a good mod for you.