Random Things Mod claims to add a number of random things to your Minecraft world, but of course there is an easy to read list that includes all of the additions and changes made by the mod. Many of the changes are small, and even the collection of them all doesn’t amount to very much, but the author thought that all of these little modifications should be put together in their own package. Because of the makeup of the mod, Random Things doesn’t have a central theme or plot point, so the changes do appear random at first, but they really aren’t.
As of now, the older versions are no longer getting support, which means Random Things Mod works with Minecraft. Some of the included mods are also redundant, like Colored Glass, which has become mostly obsolete with the addition of stained glass to Minecraft. Lapis Lamp and Lapis Glass give you new uses for the rare lapis lazuli resource and Fertilized Dirt makes it easier to tell when irrigated dirt blocks have been touched by a nearby water source and fertilized. Overall no big changes here, but enough little ones that it will modify the way you play Minecraft to a degree.
Random Things Mod Installation
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Open Minecraft launcher then select Forge profile.
- Find your .minecraft application folder:
On Windows, open Run from the start menu, type
%appdata%\.minecraft\and click Run. On Mac, open Finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Random Things Mod into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- That was all, enjoy!
Random Things Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.