Tired of having the same Invalid Session error over and over again? Install the ReAuth mod and avoid unnecessary client restarts.
What the Mod Offers
Created by username TechnicianLP, this mod fixes the problem of having to restart your Minecraft client whenever you get an invalid session error problem. The mod also shows whether your session is valid, and gives the player the ability to change accounts and name when playing offline.
When trying to connect to a server with an invalid session, you will be required to enter your username and password so your client is re-logged while still in-game.
How to Install ReAuth Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5
Installing ReAuth is quite easy, you only need to install Minecraft Forge and follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge mod at least once to generate the necessary files.
- Download ReAuth mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %appdata% and go to ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file in the mods folder.
- Have fun!
Should You Install It?
Minecraft takes a lot of time to load especially when you have a lot of mods installed. It is recommended to install this mod to avoid unnecessary client restarts. The mod is also quite secured so you don’t have to worry about your login details.