Tired of getting killed a few seconds after spawning? Then install this Login Shield mod 1.13/1.12.2 on your server and protect everyone who just spawned!
What the Mod Offers
Created by username Glasspelican, the Login Shield mod is a simple server-side mod that protects players from all kind of damage a few seconds after logging in. The mod features a configurable max timeout. During the protection, the player can’t interact with the world as well. The mod also features an option to teleport players out of the void.
Login Shield Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires both the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded files to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
The mod is helpful when running a server as it prevents spawn-killing and spawn-accidents. The mod is also highly configurable.
Login Shield Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.