Make tree gardening and exploration a lot more fun with Terraqeous Mod created by the talented mod developer ShetiPhian.
What the mod is about?
The mod adds a bunch of new items and blocks to improve Minecraft in regards to tree farming, exploration, and more. Some of the mod’s features include:
The mod adds a bunch of fruit-bearing trees like apple trees, pear trees, mango trees, and so much more.
The mod adds a new themed-blocks called Pergolas that looks very stylish and is available in many different colors.
Terraqueous also adds new tools, new benches, new furnaces, paintbrushes, hammers, and so much more.
With the mod installed, new flowers will spawn in the world. You can use these new flowers for dye or decoration.
Clouds also get an overhaul and a new cloud block can be crafted to make a house in the sky!
Terraqueous Mod Showcase
How to Install Terraqueous Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download ShetiPhianCore Mod.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
The mod adds dozens of new items that make Minecraft more enjoyable. This content mod is very fun to play with and is highly recommended.