Enter the Victorian era and make Minecraft a lot prettier with the Rustic Mod 1.13/1.12.2 created by Mangoose3039.
What the Mod is About?
Rustic is content mod that features a rustic Victorian theme that perfectly fits vanilla Minecraft. The mod has many features including new alchemy system, new crops, bees, a new brewing system to make alcoholic beverages, new trees, a lot of decorative blocks, barrels to hold water, new statues, and so much more.
Rustic Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
The content of the mod highly fits the vanilla theme. If you don’t have any advanced technological mod or have a steampunk styled mod installed, then this mod fits perfectly to your mod pack.
Rustic Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.