Ever thought that the vanilla villages don’t fit in some of Minecraft’s wonderful biomes? Then install Mo’ Villages 1.13/1.12.2 and enjoy the new and improve villages to the game!
What the Mod is About?
Created by mod developer under the username The_WeatherPony, the Mo’ Villages mod adds biome-specific villages and a lot of variations to the vanilla Testificate villages.
Mo’ Villages Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded files to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
Although the new villages’ design is similar to that of the vanilla, the structures use blocks that can be found in the biome that the village is in. The mod is worth trying out.
Mo’ Villages Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.