Search for a specific biome with ease with the help of the wonderful utility mod called Nature’s Compass. Created by username Chaosyr, this mod adds a new kind of compass to the game.
What the mod is about?
The mod basically adds a new compass that can point the direction of the nearest specific biome. By right-clicking, Nature’s Compass a new biome selection GUI will pop up. In the GUI you can select for a biome or view information about it. The Compass can also point to the world spawn and supports all vanilla biome as well as any biomes added by mods.
How to Install Nature’s Compass Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
The mod is very lightweight and useful. Acquiring the compass is also pretty easy and balanced as you only need one. We highly recommend installing this mod especially if you have other mods installed that adds other biomes.