Tired of the usual biomes in vanilla Minecraft? Then explore an entirely new world packed with over 400 original biomes with over 2000 pre-generated structures with Biome Bundle Mod by MC_Pitman.
What is the Mod About?
Biome Bundle mod is a custom overworld replacement created with OTG (Open Terrain Generator). The mod adds over 400 original biomes and over 2000 structures including caves, dungeons, villages, custom trees, rock formations, and more.
Biome Bundle Mod Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download Open Terrain Generator Mod
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded files to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
- Start A World using the OTG and select the world pack.
- Have fun!
Should You Install it?
With the mod installed, you can see some unique dungeons that are very great to look at. The mod also adds new dungeons filled with new challenges and treasures. We highly recommend this mod.
Biome Bundle Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.