RFTools Mod 1.13/1.12.2 includes a number of specialized tools meant to work with the Redflux mod. However, it also contains blocks and items that work even without Redflux installed, all usable. With a recent update making it compatible with Minecraft 1.10.x, RFTools is easy to install and play with, even if you’re not willing to turn back your game version. But if you are, there are earlier versions too, and you can find a version of this mod to work with Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.12.2 and 1.13. This is great news if you’re using older, dated mods that have yet to be updated and you also want to use this one.
But why would you want to use RFTools mod for Minecraft 1.13? Well, anyone who wants new machinery for the purpose of automating simple tasks will find a lot to like in this mod. There a sensor blocks which relay signals to other blocks once certain conditions have been met, sort of like how solar panels can tell when the sun is out and then send a signal because of it. You can set this parameter in a number of ways, including one where a signal is sent once surrounding crops are fully grown. Attaching this block to a farming station can easily automate your farming and that’s just one of the things RFTools does for you.
RFTools Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
Just as with most of the Forge-based mods, this wonderful mod uses the standard installation procedure.
- Download the version of the mod you want, download buttons are below.
- Grab the downloaded file.
- Drop and place the downloaded file in the mods folder inside Minecraft’s directory (%appdata%/.minecraft/mods).
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
RFTools Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.