Interact with various items and blocks with ease and style with the Interaction Wheel mod by McJty. This mod not only provides a stylish new way to interact with blocks, but it also has several handy options.
What the Mod Offers
The mod adds an interaction wheel menu when you look at an item or object and pressing X (by default). The wheel provides easy access to the various things and even has options not available in vanilla such as rotate block, dump all in inventory, fetch all from inventory, search item in nearby inventories, and many more.
How to Install Interaction Wheel Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download McJtyLib mod.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded files to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
- Have fun!
Should You Install It?
The mod provides some interesting way of interacting with objects and blocks. Similar to popular RPGs, the interaction wheel also has the rotate block option that is very helpful on vanilla Minecraft.