Make your world more stylish with the new statues from this cool mod by svennieke. Craft new blocks and create statues of all kinds with Statues Mod for Minecraft 1.13 and 1.12.2!
What the Mod is About?
The mod extends the idea of open blocks but features new things and twists to it. In general, the mod adds new items and blocks that allow one to make vanilla mobs as statues that can be used as display and décor. The mod’s statues are divided into four tiers – each with their own unique specifications.
Statues Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires Minecraft Forge mod to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
Although the mod has some unnecessary functions and tiers, the mob statues are pretty interesting and make for good decorations on bases.
Statues Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.