Created by username MasterDisasterHD, Advanced Capes mod for Minecraft 1.13/1.12.2 adds capes to the game that can be customized.
What the Mod is About?
The mod adds capes to the game that can be changed and customized in-game. You can upload a custom image to the web and use its URL in-game to have that image as a cape. To open the UI, you must hit “C” by default and change the settings from there.
Advanced Capes Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge mod to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
The mod effectively adds capes to the game that can be used by anyone. The capes are purely cosmetic and do not have any real function. However, the mod is discontinued and might be subject to Mojang’s restrictions.
Advanced Capes Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.