Improve your Minecraft experience by adding some cool client-side Tweaks with Client Tweaks mod by mod developer BlaytheNinth.
What the Mod Offers
The mod alters and tweaks a lot of part of the game that can be enabled or disabled depending on the player’s will. The mod affects hot bar interaction, effect particles, master volume slider, underlined chat words, step assist, climb ladder, potion shift, offhand item, and more.
All changes in this mod can be configured in-game with the mod options screen.
How to Install Client Tweaks Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
Client Tweaks Mod only requires the modding API Minecraft Forge. To properly install the mod, follow the steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge mod at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %appdata%.
- Go to ‘.minecraft’ folder.
- Copy the downloaded mod file to the mods folder inside your Minecraft directory
- Have fun.
Should You Install It?
The mod adds some very helpful changes to Minecraft client. The mod is also compatible with any server.