Cyclic is a content mod containing lots of various stuff that the author LothRazar thought that would be good in vanilla Minecraft. This mod adds machines, wings, charms, and many more.
What the Mod Offers
The Cyclic mod 1.13/1.12.2 adds a ton of random items and in-game changes based on the mod developer’s preferences. The mod adds a wide variety of things including various machines for automation, new items, elemental charms with cool effects, ender wings, world generation changes, conveyor belts, magic beans, scythes that can use to harvest large areas, and many more.
Cyclic Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
- Have fun!
Should You Install It?
If you want more stuff in your game, then this mod might be a good addition. However, due to the many random things this mod adds, it is not recommended to install this mod when playing with other tech mods unless they can be integrated seamlessly.
Cyclic Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.