The Guide API mod 1.13/1.12.2 is one of those mods meant for modders. This piece of software lets you create documentation for your mods in-game, allowing you to create guides for players like many of the map makers out there who put guides into their maps. Of course, you could always just track down the resources to make a book and quill, create the guide the hard way and manually place it into the game, but this mod lets you skip all of that and simply install the guide, saving you time and removing the need to accomplish a menial task.
Guide API Mod for Minecraft 1.13/1.12.2 registers those custom guide books and assigns them their own unique tab in the Creative item menu, so the user can grab unlimited copies of the guide and distribute them around a map with ease. This makes it easier to set up a map where multiple players are on at one time because you can provide guides for all the players much faster. While this mod is simple, it also provides a service which has been needed for a long time in Minecraft, but which still hasn’t been added to the vanilla game. That makes it a great mod.
Guide API Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Open Minecraft launcher then select Forge profile.
- Find your .minecraft application folder:
On Windows, open Run from the start menu, type
%appdata%\.minecraft\and click Run. On Mac, open Finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Guide API Mod into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- That was all, enjoy!
Guide-API Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.