Add a very logical use for clay with Clay Bucket Mod for Minecraft 1.13 and 1.12.2! Created by abecderic, this mod adds a clay bucket that you can use to hold water!
What the Mod is About?
The mod adds two items to the game; an unrefined clay bucket made from clay and a clay bucket that can be obtained by smelting the unrefined clay bucket to a furnace. The clay bucket is really useful and can hold any fluid except lava as it crumbles from the heat.
Clay Bucket Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
The mod is very useful as an early way of securing water. It also gives clay a much better use while keeping the necessity of the iron bucket for transporting and manipulating lava. We highly recommend installing this mod unless a similar mod or item from other mod already exist in your mod pack.
Clay Bucket Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.