Simplify filtering with this core mod by Darkhax called Stuff A Sock In It for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.16.3/1.15.2/1.14.4!
What the Mod is About?
Stuff A Sock In It is a core mod that does not use ASM. This mod adds a basic filter option. The mod is specifically made with large mod packs in mind and helps in identifying errors by removing various texts that are not particularly relevant in the list/log.
Stuff A Sock In It Mod Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
The mod is designed to be installed alongside mod packs to better filter the messages and log files. Other than that, the mod does not provide any feature or content.
Stuff A Sock In It Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.