Stop newbies and new players from bypassing early game and getting straight into the Nether with Restricted Portals Mod by John816.
What the Mod is About?
The Restricted Portals Mod requires players to craft certain items before allowing the player to enter other dimensions like the End or the Nether. The mod is highly configurable and is created mainly to stop people on Multiplayer servers bypassing early game but can also be used for other reasons.
Restricted Portals Mod Showcase
How to Install Restricted Portals Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
The mod is pretty helpful on huge multiplayer servers and can be used to restrict access to various portals by binding access to an item. If you are having trouble controlling players from accessing portals made by others, we suggest installing this mod.