Increase immersion and gameplay using clay with the cool Ceramics mod! Created by username KnightMiner, this mod adds more uses to the vanilla clay.
What the Mod Offers
The mod adds a lot of new uses to vanilla clay that enhances Minecraft’s gameplay.
Currently, the mod adds three tools made out of clay: Clay bucket, Clay armor, and clay shear. Clay, in general, has less durability, but works great as an alternative.
The mod adds a functional and balanced way to transport fluid using clay barrels, porcelain faucets, and porcelain channels.
Apart from functional blocks, Ceramics mod adds tons of decorative block with varying colors and design including fancy bricks, porcelains, and brick walls.
Ceramics Mod Installation
Installing the Ceramics mod is pretty simple. The mod requires Minecraft Forge to use.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge at least once to generate the necessary folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Drag and drop the mod file to the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder located in %appdata%.
- Have fun!
Should You Install It?
The mod adds a nice and balanced way to transport liquid, have some cool items, and more. The mod is also very close to vanilla Minecraft and provides some cool functions to clay. We highly recommend installing this mod.
Ceramics Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.