Add new ways to craft items and get some extra utilities with Extended Crafting mod 1.16.4/1.16.3/1.15.2/1.14.4 by mod developer BlakeBr0.
What is the Mod About?
Extended Crafting Mod is a fun content mod that makes it possible to add more utilities for crafting. The mod in itself doesn’t do much except features some changes in table crafting and combination crafting. The mod is intended to be configured heavily before use as all the recipes and settings should be changed to fit the progression of the mod pack it will be installed on.
Extended Crafting Mod Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download Cucumber and CraftTweaker mod as well as all its required files.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded files to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
The mod is created for mod pack creators as it allows them to further customize their server and game by creating some new ways to craft items including a 7×7 crafting capability and more.
Extended Crafting Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.