Use a complete 3×3 crafting grid anywhere and anytime with the Crafting Craft mod by BlaytheNinth.
What the Mod is About?
Crafting Craft Mod adds some new tools to the game that allows for a complete 3×3 crafting while on the go without the need of laying down a crafting table and breaking the block again. This mod is created for convenience and is highly compatible with crafting tweaks, NEI (Not Enough Items) and more.
Crafting Craft Mod Showcase
How to Install Crafting Craft Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
The mod requires Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
The mod adds a portable crafting table that is very convenient. However, it might not be balanced as the need for the real crafting table will be gone once the mod is installed.