Use a complete 3×3 crafting grid anywhere and anytime with the Crafting Craft mod 1.13/1.12.2 by BlaytheNinth.
What the Mod is About?
Crafting Craft Mod adds some new tools to the game that allows for a complete 3×3 crafting while on the go without the need of laying down a crafting table and breaking the block again. This mod is created for convenience and is highly compatible with crafting tweaks, NEI (Not Enough Items) and more.
Crafting Craft Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
The mod adds a portable crafting table that is very convenient. However, it might not be balanced as the need for the real crafting table will be gone once the mod is installed.
CraftingCraft Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.