LootTweaker 1.13/1.12.2 is a simple add-on mod for CraftTweaker. The mod allows loot tables to be tweaked and customized.
What the Mod is About?
This mod add-on to the popular CraftTweaker mod allows customization of loot tables with ZAenScript Files. The mod allows the user to make small or large tweaks to loot tables without overriding the table completely – a feat that is not allowed using the vanilla Minecraft system.
LootTweaker Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download and install CraftTweaker mod and all its required mod files.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
The mod allows customization of loot that is helpful when customizing the server experience for players. The mod is really helpful and goes very well with the CraftTweaker mod.
LootTweaker Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.