Explore abandoned temples and find rare artifacts and rune drawings with Runic Dungeons Mod by MrComputerGhost.
What the Mod is About?
The mod adds a simple dungeon dimension that can be accessed by creating a portal using a Magic Chalk that can be found in a Jungle Temple or Desert Temple. With this mod, you can create a magical staff, draw magic circles, and create a portal to enter a dungeon dimension with many monsters and many treasures.
Runic Dungeons Mod Showcase
How to Install Runic Dungeons Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
The mod requires Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
The mod’s new dimension is very beneficial to explorers who love to go dungeoneering. The mod also features integration to Azanor’s Baubles mod so all new items and relics like amulets and rings can be equipped completely.