Loot Table Mod is an add-on to the popular CraftTweaker mod.
What the Mod is About?
The mod allows for CraftTweaker scripts to access and interact with the loot table system in vanilla Minecraft – allowing players to change and tweak the loot tables of mobs, dungeons, chest loots, and more.
How to Install Loot Table Tweaker Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download and install CraftTweaker Mod along with all its required files.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
If you want to completely customize your Minecraft gameplay, then installing a mod that allows you to access and edit the vanilla loot tables are essential.