Loot Table Mod 1.13/1.12.2 is an add-on to the popular CraftTweaker mod.
What the Mod is About?
The mod allows for CraftTweaker scripts to access and interact with the loot table system in vanilla Minecraft – allowing players to change and tweak the loot tables of mobs, dungeons, chest loots, and more.
Plants Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download and install CraftTweaker Mod along with all its required files.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
If you want to completely customize your Minecraft gameplay, then installing a mod that allows you to access and edit the vanilla loot tables are essential.
LootTableTweaker Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.