Uncraft your unwanted items back into resources that you can use again with Jglrxavpok’s Uncrafting Table 1.13/1.12.2.
What is the Mod About?
This simple mod adds an Uncrafting Table which allows the player to convert unwanted items back int the resources they’re crafted from – in exchange for some XP. The mod supports all vanilla and modded items including the ones from Applied Energistics, IndustrialCraft, Mekanism, Thermal Expansion, Tinkers’ Construct, and many more. Damaged items can also be uncrafted in exchange for lots of XP or loss in materials.
Jglrxavpok’s Uncrafting Table Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded files to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
The Uncrafting table is pretty handy. The mod is also more balanced when compared to other similar mods as it takes up the player’s XP in exchange.
jglrxavpok’s Uncrafting Table Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.