Ever get tired of putting the lapis lazuli to a nearby chest just after enchanting? The Lapis Stays in the Enchanting Table mod fixes that annoying problem.
What the Mod is About?
Created by username csb987, the mod fixes a single annoying issue in vanilla Minecraft, and that’s the lapis lazuli interaction when enchanting. Them od also adds an ender enchanting table that works similar to the ender chest where all enchanting table shares the lapis lazuli in stock.
Lapis Stays in the Enchanting Table Mod Showcase
How to Install Lapis Stays in the Enchanting Table Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
The mod requires Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
The mod fixes an annoying issue with vanilla enchanting. However, the mod is not really necessary, as it was created for people who are fed up of having to put lapis lazuli in the enchanting table every time it is used, then finding a storage place to put it in.