Take better control over sprinting, flying and sneaking with this client-side mod called Better Sprinting for Minecraft 1.13/1.12.2!
What the Mod is About?
Created by username Chylex, the mod improves vanilla sprinting, flying, and sneaking by adding appropriate keys like sprinting key, sprint toggle key, and sneak toggle key. The mod also has an option to enable or disable double tapping forward key to sprint and more. All options can be configured in-game with the better sprinting in-game menu that can be accessed by using the “O” key by default.
Better Sprinting Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge mod to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
If you find the vanilla sprinting method awkward, then having this mod allows you to completely control sprinting, sneaking, and flying which is very useful. The mod can be installed in the client and used on the server without the need of server installation. However, to use the new admin commands on the server, you must install the mod in the server folder.
Better Sprinting Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.