Add dozens of new crafting tables, production tables, and furnaces that are highly modular and configurable with this amazing mod by username Vswe – Steve’s Workshop Mod.
What the Mod is About?
The mod adds highly modular crafting table that can be configured to do various tasks and functions. The new tables can also be upgraded to provide more efficient functions including automation, auto smelting, and so much more.
Steve’s Workshop Mod Showcase
How to Install Steve’s Workshop Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
The mod requires Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
Steve’s workshop is a nice mod, but it might conflict with many tech-based mods. Using the mod in vanilla Minecraft is highly recommended.