The Super Crafting Frame mod 1.13/1.12.2 is excellent for players who make a lot of the same item. Practically everyone does this – especially in the case of chests, used for storing various blocks, items and other resources. In this mod, you can take an item and place it into the specialized crafting frame, much like you would put those items in a standard, vanilla frame. Unlike vanilla frames which simply show off maps or other objects, Super Crafting Frame reproduces the framed object if you have enough resources in your inventory to build that object. This is far less confusing than it sounds.
Let’s say you’ve made a chest and placed it on the Super Crafting Frame. Now, as long as you have 8 wooden blocks and you click the modded frame, it will automatically remove the resources from your inventory and place the chest there, as if you had just crafted the item at a table instead. This can save you a ton of time in redundant crafting, but crafting is the only thing this mod will help you with. For instance, you can’t frame cooked fish and get more cooked fish by using it, even if you are carrying raw fish and fuel.
Super Crafting Frame Mod Installation
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Open Minecraft launcher then select Forge profile.
- Find your .minecraft application folder:
On Windows, open Run from the start menu, type
%appdata%\.minecraft\and click Run. On Mac, open Finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Super Crafting Frame Mod into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- That was all, enjoy!
Super Crafting Frame Mod 1.12.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.