Do you want to be a farmer but find it lacking when it comes to combat? Then plant magical carrots and obtain various special effects with the Karat Garden mod by username MrAmericanMike.
What the Mod Offers
The mod adds new carrot seeds that can be planted on different vanilla ores and ore blocks. Each carrot has its own different potion effects that can boost combat and survivability. The mod also features a special carrot called Ultimate Carrot that can not be eaten. The Ultimate Carrot serves as a lucky charm that will protect the one carrying it from the deadly wither effect.
Karat Garden Mod Showcase
How to Install Karat Garden Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
The mod is fun to use and is a nice way of getting special potion effects without the need of brewing an actual potion.