Cooking for Blockheads Mod 1.13/1.12.2 is a great Minecraft mod for players who have added a number of new food items to Minecraft. This mod provides many new, useful tools, but the best of the bunch is probably the magical cookbook which only displays recipes for food items that you can make with materials currently in your inventory. The contents of the book will change depending on what you are carrying, but besides that, Cooking for Blockheads will also allow you to instantly produce food items if you upgrade that book to the second level. You literally just click on the food you want and you get it.
As for the custom blocks, those include a Cooking Table, which is just like the cookbook but in a stationary form, so you can place them everywhere and cook as needed without wasting inventory space. The Cooking Oven will smelt only food items, and allow your Cooking Table to produce cooked foods. There’s also a Sink which gives you water for recipes needing that. Cooking for Blockheads also has special food storage in the refrigerator, which stores a ton of ingredients for you. None of these custom blocks are exactly necessary, but they fit mod’s theme nicely.
Cooking for Blockheads Mod Installation
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Open Minecraft launcher then select Forge profile.
- Find your .minecraft application folder:
On Windows, open Run from the start menu, type
%appdata%\.minecraft\and click Run. On Mac, open Finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Cooking for Blockheads Mod into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- That was all, enjoy!
Cooking for Blockheads Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.