Ever wondered where to get those rare crop seeds? Wonder no more with Farming for Blockheads mod by the talented mod developer BlaytheNinth.
What the Mod Offers
The mod adds a seed market to Minecraft in a form of a simple display market stand and villager. This new villager comes with various seeds and saplings and can even sell saplings and seeds from the Pam’s HarvestCraft mod. The mod also supports other mods but does not require any of the third-party mods to run.
How to Install Farming for BlockHeads Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside the Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
Although it is not game-changing as you can easily gather the seeds if you know-how, the vendor NPC and stand looks great and fits in vanilla Minecraft theme.