Improve your farming prowess in Minecraft 1.13/1.12.2 with the Mike Dongles Farming Mod! Created by username MrAmericanMike, the mod adds a lot of new features to the game, including a new tool.
What the Mod Offers
The mod provides a lot of features and changes to the game that is focused on farming and terraforming. The mod gives the players the ability to harvest crops by right-clicking, as well as a series of dongles like crop dongles, watering dongle, sponge dongle, void dongle, and many more.
Crop dongles are the main focus of this mod and have many abilities like planting seeds in a 3×3 area, and many more.
Mike Dongles Farming Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge mod to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded files to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
The mod adds a new interesting tool that has tons of uses. The mod also makes some cool gameplay changes in farming that is a great improvement to vanilla Minecraft.
Mike Dongles Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.