Want to play with the wonderful PokeCube Revival Mod? Then install PokeCube Core mod for Minecraft 1.13/1.12.2 and 1.11.2 and reap its benefits!
What the Mod is About?
PokeCube Core is a core mod originally made by username Manchou but was updated and heavily modified by Thutmose. The mod is required by other PokeCube mods including the very popular PokeCube Revival Mod. In itself, the mod does not have any content or feature.
PokeCube Core Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
If you are planning on installing PokeCube Revival or PokeCube Mobs, then you must install this mod in order to use them.
Pokécube Core Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.