Add a new wireless terminal and some cool cards with Wireless Crafting Terminal mod. This mod is an addon to Applied Energistics 2 mod and has some new features that expand the game.
What the Mod Offers
The Wireless Crafting Terminal mod basically adds three unique items; a Wireless Crafting Terminal with a 3×3 crafting table integrated as well as some slots for upgrade, an infinity booster card that allows wireless crafting at any range across dimensions, and a magnet card that can automatically insert items directly to the AE network.
The mod comes in two modes, easy and hard, each mode affects the crafting recipe and the materials required to craft the said items for better balance.
Wireless Crafting Terminal Mod Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge mod at least once to generate the necessary folders.
- Download and install AE2 (Applied Energistics 2) mod and all its prerequisite mods.
- Download p455w0r’s library mod.
- Download Wireless Crafting Terminal mod using the link below.
- Drag and drop the downloaded files to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
The mod adds some cool stuff that makes automation and AE management more versatile. It also features some nice upgrade cards that work well with native AE items.
Wireless Crafting Terminal Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.