Automatically craft various objects with the use of one block with Structured Crafting Mod 1.13/1.12.2 by Kroeser.
What is the Mod About?
The mod adds a single new block to the game called Structured Crafter. This new block allows the player to craft various stuff by determining the structure around the block. The block will craft every second as long as it is powered by a Redstone signal. With this mod, you can create endless complex crafting and can be used alongside other technology mods.
Structured Crafting Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download CyclopsCore mod.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded files to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
The mod is pretty nifty and lightweight despite having much potential. It is a good mod to consider if you are trying to create your own technology mod pack.
Structured Crafting Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.