Ore Tweaker is a small but well-written utility mod that allows players to fully control the vanilla ore generation.
What the Mod is About?
Created by username EwyBoy, the mod allows you to disable and change the rules of how ores spawn in vanilla Minecraft. Ore Tweaker mod 1.13/1.12.2 also features a tool for map creators to use when distributing the ores. The mod can affect vanilla ore gen by changing spawn level, vein size, spawn rate per chunk, disable underground dirt, gravel, andesite, granite, and diorite, and more.
Ore Tweaker Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
The mod is very helpful for mod developers and world map creators and can be perfect for custom map servers as well. The mod also allows players to create their own custom ore gen that is useful for making your own custom world.
Ore Tweaker Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.