The vanilla nausea effect is so bad that it can actually give players headaches and real-life nausea. This mod fixes that by decreasing the visual effect significantly!
What the Mod is About?
Created by the helpful mod developer under the username Lumien, the mod replaces the vanilla nausea effect with something a bit more pleasant. The mod features four modes – each has their own level of nausea effect.
This mod completely removes the nausea effect.
The default mode when the mod is installed. Changes nausea effect by inverting your left and right controls.
This changes the nausea effect into inverting left and right, as well as forward and backward in the keyboard.
In this mod, when the player is under nausea effect, the camera will slightly tilt.
No Nausea Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge mod to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
Mojang should actually just use the idea in this mod and replace the vanilla nausea effect. We highly recommend installing this mod to avoid having a headache.
NoNausea Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.