Snad is a simple yet useful little mod that adds a counterpart block to sand. Created by username TheRoBrit, the mod adds a new block called “snad” with a useful effect.
What the Mod Offers
The mod is pretty simple and adds only one block called “Snad” which is just a jumbled word for sand. This new block is the “counterpart” of sand and is created by combining two sand blocks together. The Snad block will increase the growth rate for sugarcane, cacti, and any other crops that can be planted in the sand.
Snad Mod Installation
Just like any other Forge-based mods, the Snad mod requires only the Minecraft Forge to be installed. To properly install the mod, just follow the easy steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Snad mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %appdata%.
- Go to ‘.minecraft’ folder.
- Copy the downloaded Snad mod file to the mods folder inside your Minecraft directory.
- Have fun!
Should You Install It?
The mod is pretty simple and adds one block that is quite useful for growing crops.
Snad Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.