Ever tried to use the ‘/help’ command but end up with broken texts and other incorrect display? Install this tiny little mod and fix all those problems! HelpFixer Mod is a simple fix mod created by Matthewprenger.
What the Mod Offers
HelpFixer Mod is a server-side only mod that fixes any problems that come with the ‘help command. This mod fixes all the broken pieces of codes brought by other mods. The mod also helps the player identify the mods that are causing problems.
HelpFixer Mod Installation
The mod only requires Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
- Have fun!
Should You Install It?
The /help error is actually pretty rare, but they are rather quite annoying. Installing this mod will fix the problem and will help you locate the mod causing it.
HelpFixer Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.