The FTB Utilities mod 1.13/1.12.2 is perfect for players using FTBLib. It brings a number of new tools and utilities to the FTB platform, making this mod a kind of direct upgrade to the original FTB mod. You get a couple of features which are just nice to have, like a friends list and tools for changing server configurations, both of which are excellent for players who prefer to go online with other people when playing Minecraft. You also have your world borders outlined for you, so you know how far the map will go in every direction before you even begin exploring.
FTB Utilities 1.13/1.12.2 includes a simple guide system where you can import .txt files from outside of Minecraft, making them into books in-game. You can also claim chunks as your own, preventing other people from modifying blocks, opening doors or looting chests within your sphere of influence. Anyone who has played on a Factions server before should understand this aspect of the mod nicely. Actually, this is excellent for anyone looking to host a Factions server, so if that sounds like you then you should take a good look at FTBLib and the other mods related to it.
FTB Utilities Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and FTBLib.
- Open Minecraft launcher then select Forge profile.
- Find your .minecraft application folder:
On Windows, open Run from the start menu, type
%appdata%\.minecraft\and click Run. On Mac, open Finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place FTB Utilities Mod into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- That was all, enjoy!
FTB Utilities Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.