With 2 different tiers of bags and more than a dozen colors to choose from for each, the Bagginses mod 1.13/1.12.2 is great for players seeking new ways to store their stuff. The mod offers you an ender bag, which can link back to your ender chest as if you were carrying a spare around with you all the time, as well as a magical void bag which should be used with caution. The bag seems buggy, or else maybe it’s meant to simply make things randomly disappear when you put them into it. This seems like a bug though since you can always just drop junk you don’t want.
Really, the ender bag is probably the better of the two bags. Besides acting like an ender chest you carry around with you for essentially a second inventory, this bag can also be put into the off hand as if it was a shield. If you do this, the bag will automatically pick up items you walk close to, sort of like how you would normally pick them up, except they go into the bag instead of your inventory. You can blacklist items so the bag doesn’t automatically pick them up, or do the opposite thing with a whitelist. Both are available.
Bagginses Mod Installation
This useful mod requires Minecraft Forge to be installed.
Just as with most of the mods, the Bagginses Mod for Minecraft 1.13 uses the standard installation procedure.
- Download the mod, download buttons are below.
- Grab the downloaded file.
- Drop and place the downloaded file in the mods folder inside Minecraft’s directory (%appdata%/.minecraft/mods).
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version.
- Have fun!
Bagginses Mod 1.12.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.