Biomes o’ Plenty Mod is one of the most expansive biome mods for Minecraft today. It adds more than 50 new and unique Biomes to the game, which means more than 50 new environments for you to explore, complete with customized trees and other flora that help each of those biomes to stand out even more. There are lavender fields filled with flowers, glaciers of ice as tall as mountains, dead swamps where all of the water has been drained out, and many more biomes. If you’re tired of the normal number of biomes in Minecraft then this is the perfect mod for you.
Besides giving players new visuals in-game, Biomes o’ Plenty Mod also gives them a number of new places to explore. Unfortunately, this mod doesn’t add any new enemies to the game, so those brand new biomes will still have the same old baddies running around in them, but that’s the only somewhat bad part about Biomes o’ Plenty. There are even submerged biomes, like the coral reef, which additionally make the world of Minecraft look like a more believable, real place. Even monsters which normally only spawn in certain biomes, like slime cubes, spawn in similar biomes introduced by this mod, like bogs.
Biomes o’ Plenty Mod Installation
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Open Minecraft launcher then select Forge profile.
- Find your .minecraft application folder:
On Windows, open Run from the start menu, type
%appdata%\.minecraft\and click Run. On Mac, open Finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Biomes o’ Plenty Mod into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- That was all, enjoy!
Biomes O’ Plenty Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.