Explore the vast world filled with dozens of new biomes in this fun mod by username Prospector – Traverse Mod 1.13/1.12.2.
What the Mod is About?
Traverse mod adds 17 new biomes to the game that is based on real-life biomes and fits perfectly with the vanilla Minecraft. The mod adds the following biomes to the game: Autumnal woods, mini jungle, woodlands, meadow, lush swamp, red desert, temperate rainforest, badlands, mountainous desert, rocky plateau, forested hills, birch forested hills, autumnal wooded hills, cliffs, glacier, glacier spikes, and snowy coniferous forest.
Traverse Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
Traverse Mod is a nice mod that adds wonderful and balanced new biomes to the game without breaking the vanilla feel. The mod is also compatible with other mods that add new biomes. We highly recommend installing the mod.
Traverse Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.