Is the world around you distracting you while sorting out your inventory? Then install this mod and have fun! Blur is a simple yet very pretty mod created by tterrag1098.
What the Mod is About?
The mod adds a Gaussian blur shader to the background if you’re accessing any GUI. This mod gives Minecraft a stylish and sleek look. The mod is highly configurable so you can tune the level of blur to your liking. The mod works with shaders too!
Blur Mod Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge mod to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
The mod is very pretty and there is no real downside to installing this mod. We highly recommend this mod especially if you are playing with a Shaders mod on.
Blur Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.